Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, June 30, 2007

June 24 - June 30 in Review

Sunday, June 24, 2007 -- rest
Monday, June 25, 2007 -- 9.5 miles
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 -- 4.8 miles
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 -- rest
Thursday, June 28, 2007 -- track workout, 6.03125 miles
Friday, June 29, 2007 -- rest
Saturday, June 30, 2007 -- 8.0 miles

Total: 28.33 miles

Summary: The week's mileage increased to my highest seven day total. Felt good, had good runs and workouts, and am glad to have put in some good days of LSD. Good all around. Three rest days felt good.

Looking FWD: My base is still building. I'm not sure how long this will be my main focus, or when I will have gotten it, but, at least, another month is required.

This week: I hope to run at least two days at five miles LSD, and race Wednesday July 4. I intend to race hard, and want to hit a time, so the days before need to be well-considered. The race falls mid-week, meaning my LSD hopes might need to adjusted. Maybe Monday (shorter) and Saturday (longer).

No comments: