Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, June 30, 2007

8 Miles - 1:12:47

8 Miles - 1:12:47 (9:05.8/mile)

total: 8 miles

start
56°F
Clear
Wind: NE at 5 mph
Humidity: 93%
course: IPP

finish
66°F
Clear
Wind: NE at 5 mph
Humidity: 54%

Felt great. Ran the usual Prairie Path course north from zero. I was mostly around 9:00, with two miles in the middle which, at a glance seemed 9:30 and 10:00.

My last mile was strong, at around 8:15.

Cooler weather helped, but it was humid to start. I can't say it bother me much: I felt great, had rhythm, and my pace seemed steady.

Big crowds today. The tail end of a CARA marathon training club was finishing up. insects seemed at bay.

No comments: