Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Thursday, June 7, 2007

LSD - 3 Miles - 29:53.97

3 miles
mile 1 - 10:22
mile 2 - 10:04
mile 3 - 9:27

800 walk

total - 3.5 miles
-----------------
87°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SW at 26 mph
Humidity: 48%
course: COD track

The heat, the wind, and my lack of conditioning made for a tough afternoon. I intended to run 5-6 miles today, but opted out.

While I ran well at Tuesday's Spivey workout, I also was sore yesterday and took it off. God has more control around my workouts, and he said yesterday was a rest day. I didn't negotiate. Instead, I ate Sloppy Joes.

I still dread the ever present pain that will continue while I get back in shape. I have 10 lbs to drop, lungs to engage, and muscles to awaken.

No comments: