Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, June 11, 2007

No Change, Good or Bad

Monday Check-in

135 lbs.
52 - Pulse

Status
Feeling good. Started stretching more. My miles remained the same this week - 21.88 miles. Yesterday's rest day seems to have worked out some aching, but, until I'm fit, I expect more pain.

The Spivey track workouts continue to feel more comfortable. I have much to learn and relearn. However, to make them work best for me, I need more going on the other six days. The real discipline will not be in the next few weeks, but in remaining focused. My goal of 20:00 is not going to be easily attained, nor instantly, if at all. To even approach it by September, I need solid, regular progress.

No comments: