Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

4 miles - 34:50.09 (8:42/mile)

4 miles - 34:50.09 (8:42/mile)

total: 4 miles

83°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: W at 12 mph
Humidity: 37%
course: Illinois Prairie Path

Same path as yesterday. Two miles out, two miles back.

Slower than yesterday, but close enough to feel OK about it. Rather uneventful run, other than I felt hot quickly. Mile three I zoned out.

The cicadas were quieter, though a bullfrog was lowing. Mosquitoes, I am pleased to say, have been mild. I have a few bites, but, given the terrain, it could be worse.

Tomorrow's Spivey track workout will be tough with two days prior harder runs. Might rain.

No comments: