Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

4 miles - 34:31.65 (8:37/mile)

4 miles - 34:31.65 (8:37/mile)

total: 4 miles

78°F
Clear
Wind: W at 18 mph
Humidity: 37%
course: Illinois Prairie Path

Felt good. Didn't push, except for a minor pick-up near the last 600 or so. To a degree, I floated into a comfortable stride, but have much room to improve. My form held up, with my posture, stride, and arm movement working in sync.

Was hoping to run with my old running buddy Glenn, but we missed the connection. It occurred to me a running buddy for longer runs could help from time-to-time. Something I should think about.

Saw my friends Judd and Barb from church, riding along on their bicycles, but didn't realize it was them until they had passed.

It was a good day.

No comments: