Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 20-26 in Review

Sunday, May 20, 2007 -- rest
Monday, May 21, 2007 -- 3.1 miles
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 -- 2.25 miles
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 -- 4.8 miles
Thursday, May 24, 2007 -- track workout, 5.5 miles
Friday, May 25, 2007 -- rest
Saturday, May 26, 2007 -- rest

Total: 15.65+ miles

Summary: Heat and other variables made for a challenging week, and did not meet LSD goals. Ran well Monday. No visible improvements, but felt good on the track with Jim's workout. Worked hard four days straight, and pressed through being tired.

Looking FWD: Need to continue with general slow miles. Race is coming up next Saturday, and I need to be ready to run hard, but also need to think toward the whole summer. I have started choosing potential races, and scheduling workouts. Both the races and workouts will change, but it will help me to see the full picture. I have started sit-ups, and will do push-ups. Once I find that I have stuck with this, I'll join COD's Fitness Lab (see below).

This week: I hope to run at least one day at five miles LSD, and hope on Tuesday to do mile repeats @ 7:50 to get ready for a faster race pace.

COD's Fitness Lab

No comments: