Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, August 31, 2008

4.42 Miles (More or Less?)

4.42 miles - 37:40 (8:31/mile)
0.50 warmdown

total: 4.92 miles

84°F
Current:Clear
Wind: S at 4 mph
Humidity: 41%
course: COD Loop

I was given a very cool gift: a Garmin GPS watch - the Forerunner 201. This changes everything. Take my usual route, 4.42 miles. The watch thinks it is 4.3 miles. More testing needed to see if I am satisfied with that. Obviously, this morphs all of my distances.

More on the watch as I figure out how to use it.

Otherwise, a hot run, ran slowly to recoop from the previous day's race. My 8-miler was squashed by jus' bein' tah'r'd.

No comments: