Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cancelled: Park Ridge Charity Classic Race 5K (Sept 27)

Quite bummed I am, as I learned that a race that serves as a personal best factory has been cancelled.

The Park Ridge Charity Classic Race has a great there and back course, though the hairpin turn halfway can be rough. Somehow, the times still rock. I ran 22:00 last year, and was hoping to hit a 20:30 this year. Streets are rougher now, though, as construction in Park Ridge, and throughout the course, hinders the race.

I just spoke with race director David Loomos, who said things will be up and running next year (pun intended). He e-mailed everyone who signed up online, but that left another 250 people like myself who signed up in person in the dark.

Send David an e-mail, and get on the mailing list.

Contact
David Loomos
847-845-5806
dave@pickwicktheatre.org

No comments: