Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dimes Are Shiny On All But The Darkest Night

6.52439752 miles - 54:45 (8:23/mile). New route.

total: 6.52439752 miles

71°F
Current:Clear
Wind: NW at 3 mph
Humidity: 60%
course: COD Loop

Jim scheduled me for 50 minutes tonight, at a fresh pace. Since my 4.42 route has turned into roughly 35 minutes, I needed to add 15 minutes. I have a 6.94 mile route, but, that's too far. All this means there's a new variation on my COD loop.

The weather is growing cooler, though not less humid. I will take it.

All was relaxed and comfortable, and, almost a PR for the distance. Had I been less tentative with knowing where to turn, I think it would have been. The next time out maybe.

Found a dime shining up on Taft Avenue. Even though dusk had mostly disappeared into night, there it shone up from the dusty street, alone. What else could I do? I tucked the dime in my shorts and ran on.

No comments: