Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brave New Thing: Joining the Strongman Program

There is no strongman program. Not for me. I'm Almost 5'6". Around 130 lbs. No muscle to speak of, and what there is has little heavy lifting strength.

That's why I bought some weights. Just dumbbells. See below.

Biceps. Shoulders. Pecs (and I'm not talking about that wonderful city in southwestern Hungary - see T-Shirt White " Pecs " Hungary City).

This is a good thing. Hopefully a starter kit, then off to buy a full range of weights set up in my garage. In the meanwhile, this dumbbell set can be arranged with 3 lb and 5 lb weights, with 20 lbs on either side.

A few months of this, along with the situps and pushups I have been doing, and hopefully, some noticeable difference will be evident.



2006 IronMan Pro Strongman and Bench Press

No comments: