Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, July 23, 2007

What Goes Down Must Go Up

Monday Check-in

135.4 lbs. (up)
53 - Pulse (up)

Status
Newton had it backwards. True, whatever goes up must come down, but it doesn't stop there.

No idea why my pulse is up. I slept more than usual last night, and would think the extra rest would have relaxed me. Or, maybe it indicates I am coming down with something.

My weight is up, but for this, my explanation is reasonable. A new scale. Digital. More on this another time.

My calves feel a little tight, leftover from Saturday, I think. My right hamstring has an ache going on. Maybe that's from the hill. It is a new ache, and not severe.

No comments: