Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 1 - July 7 in Review

Sunday, July 1, 2007 -- rest
Monday, July 2, 2007 -- 2.0 miles
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 -- rest
Wednesday, July 4, 2007 -- 4.75 miles (race)
Thursday, July 5, 2007 -- track workout, 4.81 miles
Friday, July 6, 2007 -- 4.38 miles
Saturday, July 7, 2007 -- 4.63 miles

Total: 20.56 miles

Summary: The week's mileage decreased largely due to the July 4 Freedom Four race coming at an awkward time in the schedule. I did not feel up to snuff all week, and probably needed the extra rest.

Looking FWD: I'm reducing my long runs, and looking to spread the one long run into two short, harder runs. In general, the goal is a five-day workout rotation, with Sundays and Wednesdays off. Weather, life and how I'm feeling might impede this, but that's the plan. Adding some hills is in there too, though I am not sure what's the best way to do this. My miles will slowly inch up again, but they'll be spread over more days, as opposed to one long one.

This week: I'm hoping to get in a hard run on Saturday, and at least one hill day. The area will the hill is has no mile markers, and so I'm not sure how to figure how to do the workout.

No comments: