Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Four Miles - 34:47.55 - Hot & Sweaty As He Goes

4 Miles - 34:47.55
800 wd

total: 4.5 miles

72°F
Rain
Wind: S at 8 mph
Humidity: 91%
course: COD track

Nothing fancy. Just a calorie burning run. Each mile was close to pace, completing things faster than I started. Averaged around 8:41/mile.

It rained just as I was leaving for the Prairie Path for a six-miler, but the humidity and water left over caused me to switch to a four-mile run on the track. I could get in and get out.

Ran into Dana G., who works at the COD fitness lab, on the track. She's recovering from an ankle injury earned while playing tennis, and is working out on the track to strengthen it.

No comments: