Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, July 30, 2007

Gained Some, Lost Some

Monday Check-in

136.0 lbs. (up)
50 - Pulse (down)

Status
The mystery continues - higher weight. My pulse is slightly lower, but isn't the 48 I had a couple of weeks ago.

Some of the weight can be attributed to dinner at Chili's Friday and the next night, at Uncle Bub's BBQ in Westmont (best BBQ around). Sunday I ate light. Also, my miles were lower this last week, meaning my capacity to burn things off easily wasn't there.

The pulse does seem to be higher immediately in the morning, then, an hour or two later, drops. Also, I had a rare Sunday run that I might still not have recovered from.

Yesterday, at a CVS, I tried the blood pressure machine. Pulse = 49, and blood pressure was 70/90.

I feel OK. Tired from yesterday, but overall, no complaints.

No comments: