Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, July 9, 2007

Same As It Ever Was (No Real Change)

Monday Check-in

135 lbs. (down 1 lb)
49 - Pulse (up 1 beat)

Status
Feeling tired. My miles decreased.

My weight is down by a pound, but steady all around. I think I am generally losing fat, but converting it to muscle, hence the weight remains the same.

My resting pulse stayed essentially stable. It has, on other days, dropped to 47. I see this as a barometer of aerobic and cardiovascular fitness, and, as such, feel encouraged.

No aches or pains, though my right calf feels tired. I'm delaying this morning's run to the afternoon, to see how I feel.

No comments: