Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, June 2, 2008

Lighter, But Am I Leaner?

Monday Check-in

133.2 lbs. (down)
45 - Pulse (down)

Status
Pulse is slightly under 46, and my weight landed digitally as described. Insignificant though, as I too well remember yesterday's terrible workout. How do I feel today? Too early to tell, but I am glad today is a "no training" day.

At first notice, my quads and inner thighs ache. What matters is how they feel tomorrow, when I have a 40-55 minute run.

Looks like I lost two pounds, but these things sway. Better lower than higher, but until there is a new number, there is not much significant to draw. If it drops under 130, then progress has been made. September 10, 2007, I recorded 133.2 as well.

Time to make some coffee, get this day going.

No comments: