Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Million Blades of Grass: Longest Run Yet

10.11 Miles 1:44:45 (10:22/mile)

total: 10.11 Miles

77°F
Rain
Wind: NW at 0 mph
Humidity: 74%
course: Warrenville Loop

finish
76°F
Clear
Wind: SW at 0 mph
Humidity: 64%

The "Warrenville Loop" will likely be any number of routes casing Warrenville Road. Today's may be the longest of any of the possible routes.

My pace was easy from the beginning. How fast I went did not matter. My goal was to get in a long run, knowing tomorrow I will not run.

It was a glyogen depleter. Though my pace was slow, one foot in front of the other still takes up energy. 1062 calories to be exact.

Along the way, I took a good look at the grass. Did I really see a million blades? I didn't count.

No comments: