- Clocks Never Lie: Why I Like Racing
- Crash and Burn: A Personal Critical Look
- Difficulty With Mediocrity
- Dreaming the Possible Dream - Beyond 20:00
- Impatience Only Hurries Frustration
- Marquette Park Track Club
- My Weekly Butt Kicking V.1
- My Weekly Butt Kicking V.2
- No Fan of Active.com Found at the Runner's Dilemma
- Racing vs. Running
- Runner's Dilemma, Part I
- Swallow Cliff - A Great Woody Run
- T-Shirt Tales: Crete, IL 1983, Crete-Monee Pow-wow
- T-Shirt Tales: Fresno, CA, 1983, AAU Nationals
- Thinking Mid-stride: What Do Runners Think About?
- Walkin' With the Wild Things: An Argument for Walking
- Who Coaches Your Run to the Father? Lordship in an Era of Individuality
- Why (and How) Four Sheep Had Their Hooves on Backwards: A Tale (runners are characters)
- Will China Ruin the Beijing Olympics?
- Willie Nelson Joins My Campaign? (on red bandannas)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Top Twenty Posts: Racing, Running, Guts and Bandannas
Below are a collection of posts that have garnered the most interest. These are either commentary pieces, or stories about fun races or places to run. Some deal with my passion for running and racing and why. Unlike my workout reports, these should be more timeless.