Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just Another Day: 4.42 Miles Logged

4.42 miles -- 38:51 (8:47/mile)

total: 4.42 miles

69°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: E at 2 mph
Humidity: 54%
course: COD Loop

finish
67°F
Clear
Wind: NE at 3 mph
Humidity: 58%

Despite what looks like a cooler, less humid day than yesterday, it felt hotter.

Despite that I went slower, I am more tired as well.

It was not a bad workout. It just was not as good as yesterday. Same course. I started slower on purpose. Legs, especially my lower right calf and left hamstring, felt tight.

My job was to run :35-42. I ran almost 39. Mission accomplished.

A few careless drivers coming into and out of the College of DuPage (famous for students with poor driving habits) almost hit me, even though the crosswalk was in my favor. One even had the audacity to honk.

Just Another Day, Paul McCartney

No comments: