Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mr. Consistency, Will You Please Stand Up? (He's Not Here)

3.75 miles - 39:34 (10:33/mile)

70°F
Clear
Wind: S at 0 mph
Humidity: 64%

finish
74°F
Clear
Wind: NW at 0 mph
Humidity: 55%

Mr. Consistency I'm not. One day good. One day bad. Who shows up any given day involves a gift I do not have.

I planned roughly a seven mile run, aborted early because of right calf cramp and tightness under my right back rib. Not only did I quit early (and walked a mile home), I went slow. Safety first. Tomorrow is another day, and I will run again.

Not my best outing, but that's OK. Burned a few calories. Hopefully squeezed out whatever was ailing me Thursday.

No comments: