Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Three Mile Repeats and a BBQ

3200 meter warm up
6x100 striders
3xmile (400)
600 m warmdown

total: 6.25 miles

85°F
Current:Mostly Cloudy
Wind: S at 4 mph
Humidity: 54%
course: Wheaton College track

Good run tonight, despite the heat. I needed that. My goal was to hit 7:10-7:25. Did that. Felt OK throughout.

  1. 7:16
  2. 7:10
  3. 7:13

Met Matt Fausey, a guy I met at the Freedom Four while catching my breath afterward. We watched the people coming into the track for the final 150 meters or so. I had forgotten, so was surprised when he made it. Good runner. He kicked out a 24:55 at that four miler.

Aftwards, Margaret had us over for a BBQ. Great hospitality (especially after screaming out some 6:40 miles).

No comments: