Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Easy Does It, Or, So I Hope: Prerace Relaxing Jog

2.3 miles -- 20:08 (8:45/mile)
6x100 meters striders

total: 2.675 miles

81°F
Current:Mostly Cloudy
Wind: S at 1 mph
Humidity: 71%
course: neighborhood half mile loop

finish
80°F
Current:Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SW at 2 mph
Humidity: 73%

Easy 20 minutes getting ready for tomorrow. The night was exceptionally humid, and there's every reason to think tomorrow's race time will be similar.

Race plan: 7:10 mile to start, hold steady for mile two, then see what's left. I need a 6:58 pace for the last 1.1 miles to get my PR, but that, I think, is less up to me, or more dependent on the weather.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Good luck at the race. I hope the weather cooperates.