Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, August 20, 2007

What Goes Down Should (but doesn't) Stay Down

Monday Check-in

137.0 lbs. (up)
50 - Pulse (down)

Status

Feeling OK. Legs are a little achy. Not sure if this is because of Saturday's 8-miler. Shoulders achy too. Hopefully that's not leftover from the five measly push-ups I did last week. Getting over a minor cold, or maintaining some kind of balance with the coming hay fever season.

Pulse is down after a week or two above 50. My pulse has always been very low. Better aerobic fitness will send it lower, and various stresses will send it back up. I did not sleep well last night, and it could be my cardio-vascular fitness is better than the number suggests.

My weight is up. Was last night's midnight snack the culprit, or was my last week generally filled with extra calories? I ran 29.1 miles, worth just under a pound if converted into calories spent. If true, that means I, in a sense, gained 4.18 lbs in a week? I blame the scale.

No comments: