Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, August 4, 2007

July 29 - August 4 in Review

Sunday, July 29, 2007 -- 6.0 miles Springbrook - LSD
Monday, July 30, 2007 -- 5.75 miles Springbrook - LSD
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 -- 5.75 miles Springbrook - LSD
Wednesday, August 1, 2007 -- rest
Thursday, August 2, 2007 -- 5.63 miles Spivey track workout
Friday, August 3, 2007 -- 8.25 miles Illinois Prairie Path
Saturday, August 4, 2007 -- 6.0 miles Blackwell tempo

Total: 37.38 miles

Summary: The week's mileage increased bigtime. A combination of a rare Sunday run, a long run, and just one day off adds up.

Looking FWD: Need to continue pressing the miles, but no more than 40 for now. It is still a lot for me, and my knees need to be coddled. All feels good, but I have no desire to hurt myself.

This week: Ideally, I will get in around 27-30 miles. Rest on Sunday, something a little more intense on Monday, something longer on Tuesday, rest on Wednesday, the Spivey track workout Thursday. I have not thought through the schedule yet.

No comments: