Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Springbrook 5.5 Mile PR - 46:31

5.5 miles (46:31 - 8:27/mile)
1.0 miles warm down

total: 6.5 miles

79°F
Clear
Wind: NW at 8 mph
Humidity: 50%
course: Springbrook Prairie

Good, brisk run. Glad to see my LSD times coming down. I learned my trouble mile is the third, with a rolling double uphill. It isn't seriously high, but, rather, is longer and I do not realize I'm slowing down. It still happened, but not as much as usual.

The last mile is downhill. I never pressed it, since, all said, this is still an LSD run. Although I'm aware of the clock, I don't want to lose focus on form or breathing.

The better weather no doubt helped tonight. I'm expecting good things to happen as the temperature and humidity drop in unison.

Mile 1 - 8:32
Mile 2 - 17:02
Mile 3 - 25:58
Mile 4 - ?
Mile 4.5 - 38:39
Mile 5.5 - 46:31

No comments: