Pages

Run with the Jim Spivey Running Club My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said
Follow my page on Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Thursday, February 21, 2013

50 Days of Working Out (and more) into the 100 Days Challenge

51 days are behind me in the John "The Penguin" Bingham - 100 Days Challenge.

I have not skipped a day.

I did weigh myself. I said I wouldn't. But I did. It looks like I have lost 7-8 pounds. I could stand losing 10-15 more pounds.

I have run 79.20 miles, and walked 74.65 miles. That equals 153.67 miles.

101.391 miles were within the last 31 days. That includes walking.

I'm still having "walk days," meaning I do not run on that day, but walk usually around 15:00/mile.

7.25 miles run yesterday (Day 51) in 62:09 (8:34/mile)

5K in 24:17 (7:53/mile)

All on a treadmill, so all times are adjusted when I run outside. See this chart to convert treadmill times to outside running.

Given the treadmill factor, I have no idea how fast I can really run, but I am pleased with my progress. It is cold here in Chicago, and running during daylight is logistically not possible. I am anxious to try.

2 comments:

Pete B said...

Over halfway there! Great job. I had never seen the conversion chart for treadmills to outdoors. Interesting.

Anthony Trendl said...

Yeah, kinda humbling to see the conversion chart. It makes sense.

Treadmill might be broken. Stops when I step on it. Lubed. Tightened (need to check this more carefully).

Warm weather Sunday.