Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, May 25, 2008

If I Were a Rich Man, I Would Not Have Run 7 Miles

6.94 miles - 69:50

58°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SE at 0 mph
Humidity: 67%
course: Butterfield Loop

finish
66°F
Clear
Wind: E at 5 mph
Humidity: 48%

Off in a moment to church.

Saw Mark and Jody walking two energetic dogs. Jody will taking her long run this afternoon. On Butterfield, I saw Lee and Brad in biking regalia, in a shoulder-side convoy.

Felt OK. My goal was 65-72 minutes, and 69:50 it was. Not fast, but I burnt calories, survived a six mile walk yesterday, and finished the weekend well.

On the way, I saw two pennies, a dime and a nickel or quarter. Coulda been rich, but that's how dedicated I am.

Here's a Hungarian version of "If I Were a Rich Man" - Tevye
Ha én gazdag lennék (Tevje)
Fiddler on the Roof
Ferenc Bessenyei 85. Birthday Gala

No comments: