Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aching, Top and Bottom: 3 Miles

toothache3 miles easy (27:04)
0.25 miles hard walk

total: 3.25 miles

66°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 50%

My left jaw hurts from today's trip to the dentist. So much so, I cut the run short. I cannot open my mouth wider than a finger-width.

My right calf also hurts. This might be from yesterday, or from the larger issue of going from out of shape to regular running. An ache, especially one unique to one side of the body, needs to be take seriously.

Three miles, all around 9:00/mile, with a hard recovery walk.
Time to rest.

No comments: