Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, May 10, 2008

20 Laps Around a Lonely Track

5.0 miles, mostly run, some walked

total: 5.0 miles

56°F
Clear
Wind: NW at 1 mph
Humidity: 56%
course: COD track

Still feeling achy from Thursday, after over nine hours of sleep, I hit COD's track. Happily, there was no football team or other runners. So I ran a slow mile, maybe 9:15, then jogged one in at 12-something, walked a lap, jogged another seven laps, then walked a couple. Summed up, a recovery day.

It is 1:25 now, and I'm boiling up some Oscar Mayer hotdogs. I'll follow that up with some coffee and a lazy Saturday.

Sing the hotdog song, kids. All of you oldies in America will know the words.

No comments: