Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tired, Sleepy, Grumpy, Without Dwarves

3.0 run (25:47 - 8:36/mile)
0.50 miles hard walk

total: 3.5 miles
course: COD treadmill

Purposefully went slower, and that was just as well. I'm tired. Could be an early morning yesterday followed by a late night, followed by an early morning. Or, just doing too quick to fast the previous days, all adding up. Or, it could just be I'm not used to running first thing in the morning. Either way, it was tougher today than yesterday.

It ended at the right time. A woman on a recumbent bike machine turned the one TV faced my way toward her, despite the fact that several other TVs already pointed her way. I let it go partly because I was heading out, and partly because I do not want to let something that petty upset me. Normally, it doesn't, but this morning, I felt irked. I need to run more.

No comments: