Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pulling Back While Running Happy

3.5 miles run (c 28:00 - 8:00/mile)
0.50 hard walk warmdown

total: 4.0 miles
course: COD treadmill

My time is quicker than this, but I missed my time. It was set at 8:00/mile, and then I notched it up a small amount the last half mile. It felt great. Blew out a tired day.

Dennis the Bowler was there working out. At he is 61 years old, and a big guy with a hip replacement, this invigorates me. I can never take running for granted.

I need to pull back though. It is getting too easy to go faster. Friday, when I'm slated to run 3.0, I'm dropping back to 8:10-8:15. I need to avoid the temptation, as noted by Mike R responding to this post.

No comments: