Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Looking Toward a Warm Weekend in Short Run

0.15 miles walking warm up
2.0 miles run
0.55 miles warm down

total: 2.70 miles
course: COD treadmill

Weight was at 139.8 lbs this morning. Last night pizza frenzy was no helpful.

Ran lightly today. Another getting started run, despite a lingering cold. I really feel out of sorts, having slept horribly for two weeks, a nasty cold for much of it. Still, I had to run.

Picked it up foolishly, but pulled back. I need to just take my lumps of overweight and out of shape and plug away.

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Heh...we all have those lumps of overweight and out of shape - some of them more than others!