Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Friday, February 6, 2009

Dazed and Confused at Sunrise

0.25 miles warm up
2.0 miles run
0.15 miles warm down

total: 2.40 miles
course: COD treadmill

Listened to Led Zeppelin's Dazed and Confused on my iPod while putting in a couple early morning miles. It was from their "The Song Remains the Same" album.

COD's fitness lab was packed, mostly with seniors. Good to see.

My first treadmill had a software malfunction, so I switched a newer one that has an iPod connection, and shows courses, like a track or hilly terrain, for pretend virtual running. I'm not used to the machine, and unexpectedly erased my data at the end.

With the new machine, I'm not sure if I ran 2.0 or 2.5 miles.

Still lingering head cold issues.

No comments: