Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, February 16, 2009

Bass, Base Baby - 3.5 Miles on a Monday

3.5 miles (28:20 - 8:06/mile)
0.5 miles hard walk

total: 4.0 miles
course: COD treadmill

Met Dennis, a former pro bowler, as in bowling, not football. We talked about bowling and about running, both appreciating what the other had to say. Nice guy. I hope I see him next time.

As to the running itself, all went well. I notched the pace at 8:06/mile, and ran there for 2.5 miles, then popped it up some gradually. The difference? I don't know how I average 8:06, but there it is. No worries. I burned a few calories, so all is as hoped. Getting my base down.

Below is a getting down with his bass, and has absolutely nothing to do with the run.

No comments: