Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God Save the Queen, Who Ran With Me

2.5 miles (20:30 - 8:12/mile)
1.0 miles warmdown

total: 3.5 miles
course: COD treadmill

The title of the post vaguely alludes to a Cat Stevens song.

Ran into old fitness lab pal Jeanine B, who serves as lab monitor. She showed me a tunnel that leads from one side to the other, shortening my time travelling considerably. This sacred knowledge will cost me dessert, but worth it.

My run was a good one, with a long hard walk to warm down. A well-earned plate of spaghetti is before, quickly being consumed, washed down by fat free milk.

No comments: