Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, April 21, 2008

Uneasy Run on an Uneasy Path

First off, congratulations and celebrations to fellow JSRC running club members for their excellent finishes at the Boston Marathon.
  • Lee Crumbaugh - 4:01:22
  • Michael Demeritt - 2:55:33
  • John J. Duffy, Esquire - 3:27:21
3.41754156 miles run (31:05 = 9:06/mile)
0.50 walk, hard
3.91754156 miles

74°F
Cloudy
Wind: SE at 5 mph
Humidity: 44%
course: Random roads around COD

Basically, I ran to the College of DuPage's track and back. The grass was not level and twisting my ankle would be the result if not for the grace of God.

It looked like they were having track practice, so I adjusted, and ran south to Butterfield and back. It is just as well. Something I ate is arguing with me, like my ribs are growling. An odd feeling. As it turns out, I ran just a mile less than planned. I need to lay down.

Cliff Richard - Congratulations



No comments: