Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Steamed and Pickled: 43:00 of Warm Sweat

4.42 miles c 43:00
0.50 miles hard walk

total: 4.92 miles

75°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SW at 4 mph
Humidity: 42%
course: COD Loop

Not feeling on top of my game today. It might be that the miles I have added recently have not properly introduced themselves to my cardio-vascular system.

"Legs, meet Miles. Miles, meet Lungs."

Hopefully, this relationship will be more pleasant as they spend more time together.

Why can't we all just get along?

The run began feeling OK, but I never found my stride. I felt exhausted, and welcome the day off tomorrow. Thursday will be tough, with a 2000, mile, 1000 and 400, adding up to 5000 meters, with a warm-up and warm-down. Being reasonably rested for the day will be the trick.

No hecklers as with the last few outings.

No comments: