Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mostly Running, Still Running

4.42 miles, mostly running

total: 4.42 miles

57°F
Clear
Wind: SW at 16 mph
Humidity: 33%
course: COD Loop

I have had better runs that just now. Was that I only had coffee and a cookie to eat today? That yesterday's meals were not much better? Or can I blame a minimal fitness level, with a run yesterday leaving me tired today? Why not?

Does not matter what the reason is. I'm still tired. So tired that I began walking after 26:00, and then again at around 40:00. I don't really mind though. I know the above reasons are legitimate, and that I still got out there. I still burned fat, even with 10:00 miles.

Tomorrow, I will rest, with the Spivey workout on Thursday, and maybe a 5.5 miler at Springbrook Saturday.

No comments: