Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Numbers Up: 21.72 Miles (Out of 20)

As announced in an earlier post, Runnin' Numbers: Some Mileage Stats, I mentioned mileage goals. So far, all is essentially within the goal range. I'm up to 47.55 miles for the month (not counting non-workout related walking).

Through April 19, the reality was 21.72 miles. Needed to keep on schedule = 20, so though I was a little over a mile under my plan, things are good. I'm on track this week, but it is only Wednesday. Saturday's plan was 5.5 miles, but, it looks like I'll be hitting Blackwell with the Spivey club. I don't know how that will add up, so I might be off.

The new miles have no been easy. It will go this way for a while as May comes along. Am I better off compared to this time last year? I think so, but will not be certain until I've run a few common races and compare times.

Plan - Date - Mileage Needed
23.06 - April 19, 2008 - 20 miles

22.97 - April 26, 2008 - 23 miles

No comments: