Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Too Much of a Good Thing - 3.5 Miles

3.5 miles run
1.0 miles walked

total: 4.5 miles
course: Cardinal

Yesterday evening, although I worked out in the morning, I was persuaded to head out for a hearty 3.2 mile walk. Never a bad thing, as the company was good and the air was fresh, but the toll I paid this afternoon is clear: I'm tired. Recovery is a hard to predict thing, but, given my non-fitness, too much of a good thing is, in fact, too much.

Ran two sluggish miles, walked 0.5, ran 1.5, walked 0.5. Simple as that. Now, a TV dinner, a mug of water, some cheap beer, and type, type, type.

Read more of my running adventures in "The Red Bandana."

No comments: