Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ringing in 3.5 Miles

10k Yellow Gold April Birthstone 3-Stone White Topaz with Diamond-Accent Ring, Size 73.5 miles run
0.75  miles walked
 
total: 4.25 miles
course: Cardinal Fitness

Longest run since April. Ran the 3.5 straight-through, though my pulse was over the limit. Felt good throughout. Takes plenty of discipline not to jack up the speed, but until my pulse rate is tolerating 10:00/miles, steady as she goes. Or I go.

The gym was nearly empty. I don't mind that. Fewer distractions. I turn the TV on the treadmill off, but still, there are reflections of activity going on behind me. Not so much today.

Pretty ring, huh? It came up with a search of the word April, thanks to the birthstone.

10k Yellow Gold April Birthstone 3-Stone White Topaz with Diamond-Accent Ring, Size 7
 

No comments: