Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

4.01 Miles Finished Thinking About the Danube

The Blue Danube (Waltz), Op. 3144.01 miles run (10:00/mile)
1.01 miles walked (15:00/mile)

total: 5.02 miles
course: Cardinal

A fine day to run. Inside, outside, all good. I went with the inside choice. Click the machine to a conservative 10:00/mile, and ran through to 4.01 miles. Had to finish the song, hence, the extra .01 run. Just to keep things all balanced, I walked an equally extra .01 to my mile at 15:00/mile.

Felt great, as if I was ready to run another 10. This is where I need to be careful. Feeling good is hardly a bad thing, but it is like a siren to sailors, and too easily, I can add miles and speed to my demise. The treadmill keeps me honest in this regard.

Warmed down to The Blue Danube by Johann Strauss II. Upbeat, yet calming.

No comments: