Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Friday, August 27, 2010

Countdown 5.0 Miles

5.00 miles run (9:31, 9:31, 9:31, 9:22, 9:13)
1.04 miles walked (15:00) 

total: 6.04 miles
course: Cardinal

The Final CountdownA tidy run. Last night, I slept poorly, caught in a few writing projects (including today's The Red Bandana: A Red-tailed Hawk and A BBQ Relapse), with an early morning meeting. As such, I didn't know what to expect. Some good tunes kept me afloat -- I recently picked up "The Final Countdown" by Europe, a cheesy, but fun anthem rock song from 1986. 

Free water and fruit pieces at Cardinal today, The water, naturally, hit the spot. Sloppy Joes awaits me downstairs, so please forgive me for being brief. I'm hungry!

No comments: