Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Friday, October 5, 2007

Six Long Miles

6 miles
.25 wd

total: 6.25 miles

83°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SE at 10 mph
Humidity: 63%
course: Illinois Prairie Path zero to south

First 3 miles - 27:02
Second 3 miles - 29:14

My first mile was what felt then as a very easy, relaxed 8:33. Each that followed was slower and slower. My last two miles were in around 9:45. Thursday's butt kicking with the JSRC must have been just that. I knew it was a hard track workout, but did not realize how sapped I would be the following day.

I had thought I would run 8-10 miles, but it was not to be. I'm debating whether Saturday should be a rest day or not. Friday finishes a 30-mile week, still high for me.

No comments: