Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mosquitos and Beer

4.8 miles LSD

total: 4.8 miles

89°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SW at 9 mph
Humidity: 40%
course: Illinois Prairie Path

Quick run, around 42-45 minutes, with Rich and Lee, during which I received some expert thoughts on first and second miles in a 5K, and racing internationally, plus an update about the jazz nightlife in Michigan,

Mosquitoes took what blood we had to give. The beautiful scent of hamburgers teased me each step. As I ran hungry, I fed baby mosquitoes.

Ran into Margaret running as she finished off 45 minutes or so.

Then, went home, roasted a Cornish hen, drank half an Amstel Light (that's an Amstel Light-Light), and a snack of Mac and Cheese. Now, off to bed. Yes, you too. It is too late to up reading blogs.

No comments: