Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cleansing 4.8 miles

4.8 miles
400m wd

total: 5.05 miles

76°F
Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 71%
course: Illinois Prairie Path

Lee, Rich, Kevin, Linda. Rich and I briefly talked business-related things. Kevin and I discussed the troubles a divorce lawyer might incur. Lee and I chatted about the importance of avoiding bees and cougars while racing. Linda introduced us to her rental vehicle, a Nissan Versa.

The run accomplished what I hoped: to purge the crud I was feeling. Like a moving sweat tent, each mile took me further from stress, from whatever was aching inside and out. My day hasn't been bad, mind you, just not feeling 100%.

No comments: