Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, September 10, 2007

In The Long Run - 8.5 Miles

.25 wu
8.5 miles (73:50/8:41)
.50 wd

total: 9.25 miles

72°F
Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 71%
course: Springbrook Prairie

Among my longest runs. Pretty consistent pace throughout, though my last half mile was in 3:40 (7:20/mile pace). No pushing, just ran harder. Cool, though humid. Few runners out in what looked like a rain ready. Felt good, though my shins hurt.

Not only was it my second longest run, it also culminates my second most week of total miles (36.4). I need to get the miles in that I can while the weather is good. It will go from cool to cold quickly enough, and the long run will be less joyous.

No comments: