Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Running with Cliff - 6 Miles Above Below Zero

6.05 miles run
0.75 miles hard walk

total: 6.80 miles
course: Cardinal Fitness GE

Picked up a copy of Cliff Richard's famous, and very happy song "Congratulations." Great to run to. He has a Keith Patridge/David Cassidy thing going on.

Wore my new heart rate monitor. Near the end, I topped off at 191, consistent with what the treadmill HR monitor said. Mostly, I hovered near 165-175.

Watched some gymnastics - ice skating concert thing. Not bad to run to either, with the sound off.

Felt great aerobically, though my hamstring aches still from Friday's weight lifting episode.

Time for pepperoni pizza and Sprite. It may not be the breakfast of champions, but it smells and tastes delicious. Freezing outside, with a windchill way below zero, but I ran nicely inside, working on my toasty glow.

No comments: