Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Blister in 9 Mile Run

9.05 miles run
1.05 miles warm down walk

total: 10.10 miles
course: Cardinal Fitness GE

Nice and easy, yes, but four miles into it, my socks, not built for running, were bunching funky so I took them off. The result was I save a ball of my foot blister and traded it for an Achilles blister, right foot. That stinks. Not a bad one as these things go, but is there such thing as a good one? 

Other than that, it was a non-eventful gallop. Also at four miles, I dropped the pace from 9:22 to 9:31/mile. The goal is just to log miles. Speed will find its way eventually. I have time enough for that.

No comments: